Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Welcome to Minnie's Misadventures!

Welcome to my little corner of the web!  Let me first introduce myself. My name is Minnie. I am a female Boxer mix and about 13 months old at the time of writing this. My "forever home" owners rescued me from a local Animal Rescue. In which the local Animal Rescue team saved me from a kill shelter in southern California. Where I was originally found by the freeway with another sibling.

I've started this blog for a couple reasons. One; to share my tails (haha) and my adventures throughout my life.  Make some people smile. And two; to apologize to my owner for all my "mistakes" (I've had plenty of Oopsies!)

Anyway, I invite you to come along for the ride that is my little puppy life. I hope you find some of this entertaining, and perhaps some if it even useful. Feel free to comment or ask questions!

Thanks!
Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment