Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Magic Mushroom!? Oh Boy!

Now, not everything I want to share on here is about me being in trouble. I want to share some useful stuff too. Like some reviews of some of the things my owners have got for me. So here is my first attempt at a product review.

A few weeks ago life was simple. I woke up, mozied into the kitchen and was given a bowl of some good ole Nature's Domain Salmon kibble from Costco (Man. I love when they go there and bring me back stuff!). After breakfast, man, did I have some energy! I was ready to rock and roll. Then things changed. My owner was browsing on that computer again, and he found something called "Kibble Dispensing Toys".

A couple days later, a box came. My owner opened it and inside was this big... purple.. MUSHROOM!? What the heck!? I thought they got me a TOY!

So what is it? Its a PetSafe Busy Buddy Magic Mushroom. A meal dispensing dog toy...

You can find it here on Amazon: 



What do I think of this new toy? OH BOY I LOVE IT! I mean, eating out of a bowl was easy. But, I was lazy too. This, oh boy. THIS IS FUN! There is an adjustment within the tool that allows them to control how fast the food comes out. Which, means I get to play with it longer if its set to a harder setting! Which that also means I get a better workout, and sure am tired after that. Guess what? I also don't just gulp my food down in 3 mouthfuls anymore. I think that's a good thing for my insides!

It's totally like the best thing ever. I get to play AND eat! And my owners are happy. I'm no longer hyper after eating. I'm ready for a good nap!

Now, about the toy itself. Its heavy duty plastic. Pretty tough stuff it seems like. the top part of the mushroom comes off to access the difficulty settings (control treat output). The bottom portion comes off to store the food/treats (holds almost 2 cups). since the whole thing comes apart its also very easy to clean.

Here is a video my owner took of me with it. Now, give me little slack. This is the first time I've ever seen one of these things. It took me a little bit and some help to figure out how it really works. But boy, do I love meal time now!



Would I recommend this one to my fellow pups? YOU BET!
Got another kibble dispensing toy I should try? Let my owners know in the comments below!

Disclaimer: This is a personal opinion based product review. This review is of a product purchased by us and not under the request of a manufacturer. 

3 comments:

  1. Minnie is so silly. Ava is sillier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the small or larger version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the larger version. Thanks for stopping by and checking it out!!

      Delete